Welcome. Are you ready to start YOUR lawn care business or take it to the next level? Feeling a little overwhelmed? There is a lot to take in… We know because we’ve been there. This is why we created The Playbook.
A common goal we share as business owners or potential business owners is being able to grow and expand our businesses as fast as we can. But with this comes a lot of guessing or time spent researching “How to” this and “How to” that. The Playbook eliminates a lot of guessing and answers these questions. Questions such as, “How to” price my services, “How to” make a business model and “How to” make contracts, all of which can be overwhelming, to say the least. The goal of the Playbook is removing the unknown and getting us the tools necessary to start growing our companies.
This is a step-by-step process to not only figure out your identity as a company but determine the level of success you will be striving to achieve and how to properly scale your business to do so. Whether you’re new to the industry or you’ve been in it for 20+ years, this workbook will benefit you, causing you to look at things in a new light. My goal is not only for you to find a balance for God, Family, and Business, but for you to become more efficient in daily operations and maximize your fullest potential.
- The Playbook: Keys to a Successful Lawn Care Business (This step-by-step guide simplifies the process of launching or remodeling a lawn care business).
- Lawn Maintenance Contract Package (also sold separately)
- Service Agreement (seasonal contract)
- 12-Month Lawn Care Contract
The 2-page Service Agreement provides a clear message to potential customers as to what your services are, their frequency and how much it will cost. What sets the Service Agreement apart from the Lawn Care Contract is the customer’s commitment level with your company. The commitment level is usually during the “growing season” and a shorter duration than the Lawn Care Contract.
The four-page Lawn Care Contract (annual) also provides a clear message to potential customers as to what your services are, their frequency and how much it will cost. Where this contract differs from the Service Agreement is again the customer’s commitment level with your company. The commitment level is for an entire year. Although a bit more daunting to pitch than the Service Agreement (seasonal), the payout is nice when cutting grass is no longer available.
- Service Form Estimate Packet (also sold separately)
- Service Requests Form
- Service Request Form (Fill in the blank)
- Service Form (Checkbox)
- Service Form
- Used for internal tracking of services completed by employees
- Fill in the blank providing maximum hand-writing practice
- Service Request Form (CheckBox)
- The swiss army knife of documents
- CheckBox makes the document more legible
- Service Request Form (Fill in the Blank)
- The swiss army knife of documents
- Fill in the blank providing additional hand-writing practice
- Employee Application and Employee Company Guidelines (also sold separately)
- The Employee Application is simple and straight forward. One area I focus on is the applicants' previous work history. This portion alone helps rule out several applicants that might not have your business’s best interest in mind. (Pro-tip: emailing this saves you time)
- The Employee Guidelines purpose is boosting morale and setting an expectation for employees. As a business owner, we must cultivate an environment for our employees that rewards hard work and maintains a professional work environment. This “handbook” provides a clear expectation of Company standards and provides YOU, the business owner a voice in the company to lead with.